April 20, 9:30 AM. Part of the WB-IMF Spring Meetings, this event will discuss the global productivity slump, a challenge facing advanced, emerging and developing economies alike.
What We Do
The Growth Dialogue
- sponsors regional policy conversations around critical regional challenges to economic growth and sustainable development
- collaborates with other independent entities—universities, think-tanks, and institutions—to sponsor policy relevant work and host policy fora
- highlights or publishes work on economic growth, often in partnership with others, in order to disseminate latest findings
- promulgates views of experts derived from Dialogue-sponsored events or others that help us better understand the challenges of economic growth and their possible solution
- fosters exchanges of experience among policymakers, and on a demand-only basis, attempts to provide the best sources of advice available to current policymakers on growth and growth-related topics