April 20, 9:30 AM. Part of the WB-IMF Spring Meetings, this event will discuss the global productivity slump, a challenge facing advanced, emerging and developing economies alike.
Who We Are
- We are a network linking those interested in economic growth
- We are a resource for policymakers seeking the experience of other policymakers
- We are a repository of new and exciting research and ideas on the topic of economic growth
- We are collaborators with think-tanks and universities, especially in the developing parts of the world, to undertake joint projects to further our understanding of the growth process
- We are conveners of events, local, regional or global, that highlight the critical importance of sustainable and shared growth and allow experts to debate options and possible solutions to key challenges that impede economic growth